Participants will learn how to perform stakeholder analysis, utilize techniques to elicit the needs of these stakeholders, translate their needs into solution requirements, and confirm these requirements are well-written, correct, and precise.
This course is compliant with the IIBA’s Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (v2.0) and enforces the industries best practices and techniques for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and communicating requirements. You'll learn the technical writing techniques that apply directly to writing requirements documents and you'll learn to apply proper techniques for writing-correct, clear, concise, comprehensive, and cohesive requirements.
This course is intended for beginner to intermediate Business Analysts who are looking to improve their skills by learning best practices and techniques for eliciting, analyzing, documenting, validating, and communicating requirements.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Define business objectives
- Perform stakeholder analysis
- Elicit requirements using multiple techniques
- Create a business process model using BPMN
- Write User Stories and Use Cases to capture functional requirements
- Analyze requirements using several modeling techniques
- Verify and validate requirements
- Organize, prioritize, and allocate requirements for clarity
- Manage changes to requirements
Benefits of Taking This Course:
Why do more than 50% of the IT projects fail to achieve the original objectives for which the project had started? Why are there so many project “re-starts”? There are several key challenges organizations face in translating user needs into systems specifications.
Successful projects are built on the foundation of well-written requirements. This course provides the techniques to help Business Analysts write well-formed, testable, verifiable user requirements that translate client needs into clear and testable solutions. These requirements ensure the business and stakeholder needs are implemented correctly in the final product.
No prerequisites - This course is suitable for both beginner and intermediate Business Analysts who would like to increase their skills in order to elicit, write and effectively manage requirements for their projects
As part of taking this course, we will provide the following:
- Personalised Mentorship to launch your Business Analysis Career
- Analysis of the job market, referrals to partner agencies, CV and job interview preparation
- Live Project Work Experience with Official references if needed
Date and Time
WayMaker Learning UK
Suite 13, Parkway Two, Parkway Business Center