Actions and Detail Panel
Business and the Community Networking Event
Tue 23 February 2016, 10:00 – 15:00 GMT
alling all community groups!!!!
As part of Student's Volunteers Week, Lincolnshire CVS has partnered up with the Level 3 Business students at Boston College to showcase the work of local high street businesses and charities / community groups within their local communities.
The event is on Tuesday 23rd February, 9am - 4pm, Enterprise Zone, Boston College, Skirbeck Rd, Boston PE21 6JF.
The event will feature the following:
Presentations throughout the day including:
- An introduction about the work of LCVS and how LCVS can help link businesses and their local communities and help support the businesses Corporate Social Responsibilities.
- How Lincolnshire Coop supports its community through staff volunteering and its Corporate Social Responsibility
- The work of Spergy, a local social enterprise for people on, or interested in the autistic spectrum.
- An opportunity to raise your profile and recruit new volunteers.
- Bringing businesses and charities / community grougs together
- Create your own social enterprise / charity idea
- Quiz on volunteering & social enterprise with a chance to win a box of chocolates.
Groups can have the option of staying for the morning, afternoon or the full day and also have the option of doing a presentation alongside having a stand.
Please can we have completed forms by: Tuesday 9th February 2016
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get back in touch
For more information, please contact Mr. Jody Raggo on 07903 857263 or email@example.com.