Actions and Detail Panel
Business Books & Beers Hub - The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
Tue 25 April 2017, 18:30 – 21:00 BST
Expand your horizons further than your field of specialization.
Launched in March 2017, the Books & Beers Hub provides you with the chance to take control of your personal and professional development by learning other skills that will complement or add to your knowledge in your chosen field.
This is more than your standard book club. Rich Wainwright, an award winning business coach from ActionCOACH will facilitate a relaxed and informal discussion around the book and how best to implement the concepts into our lives and work to become the best we can be.... while having food and drinks.
"The Slight Edge" by Jeff Olson
Buy it on Amazon
- Meet at Novi on the 25th April 2017 at 18:30
- Get to know each other, grab food and drinks
- Start the discussion at 19:00
Why should I join this scheme?
- Would you like to take control of your personal and professional development?
- Would you like to find a network of like-minded people?
- How often do you reflect on a book that you have read? It is far too easy to go from books to books, learn tips to improve your personal development without thinking of how to take actions to improve your life and career.
- How often do you get the chance to discuss with a coach various ways to improve your personal development without affecting your bank balance?