Arrive from 17:45 for 18:00 start; finishes by 20:30
Keeping up with the changes that are going to affect your business is never easy. That's why we'll be giving you a thorough overview of imminent and future issues that you need to know about for your business to remain compliant and to make the most of the changes that you face.
We will up-date you on:
- The auto enrolment process and knowing the costs to the business and supplier options.
- Compliance statements instead of annual returns - what additional information you must provide and deadlines.
- Using shares for employees to make the most of £5k tax free amount.
- Childcare vouchers - a step by step guide.
- Company cars - which are working for clients when it comes to costs with examples using real case studies .
- Tax enquiries - what to expect if it happens to you.
- A demonstration of Xero - one of our clients' favourite cloud accounting and management reporting packages.
- A demonstration of Crunch - high end reports and cashflow management software.
You will get plenty of practical information that you can take away and apply to your business immediately to save tax, become more profitable and grow successfully. An event not to be missed for any business owner who wants all this vital information in a friendly, Plain English style.
About the presenter:
Linda Frier is the driving force behind Nottingham's award-winning accountancy firm, Coalesco, dedicated to helping owner-managed businesses grow and thrive. Her Plain English approach to accountancy is designed to help her clients take better control of their business, not be baffled by financial jargon. Coalesco's annual client satisfaction survey voted them "100% friendly", just one of the things that makes Coalesco the client's favourite, along with free meetings and phone calls, fast turnaround of work and, always, a cup of coffee and a smile.
Delegates from previous Coalesco workshops say:
"The top tips were very useful."
"Very useful practical examples of how and why cash flow procedures work."
"Made me think about what I do on a day to day basis and how to best view income and expenses."
"I found it all extremely useful."
"Real examples, applicable now."
"Covered all aspects of VAT from different schemes to VAT inspections."
"Clear overview coupled with specific step-by-step guidance."
"The presentation was very good, backed up by great notes and interactivity."