San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Looking to grow your business and your brand awareness?
'Supercharge Your Online Presence' is a workshop for small businesses, sole traders and entrepreneurs who are currently looking to gain an insight into how they can transform their digital presence, build their audience and increase conversions overall. It will also be a great opportunity to network with other small businesses.
In a nutshell you will learn anything from usine online admin tools to drive more sales, social media scheduling and the use of longer term Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - how to achieve continuous, qualified search engine traffic. We will focus on the power of social media and the use of internet tools to form our sessions for the day.
This free event has no age limit and is suitable for beginners.
Take a look at what we will have in store for you on the day below:
- Icebreaker (business speed-dating)
- The internet and your business – stats and the power of the internet
- Kahoot Survey
Social Media (10:20 – 11:20)
- Quick Hits – facebook, twitter, linkedin, google adwords
- Social Media: Followers and Likes – does it make a difference?
- Social Media Scheduling
- Group Exercise
Your Website (11:30 – 12:00)
- Your website – informational or transactional? (kahoot questions about it)
- Payment Solutions
- Longer Term Search Engine Optimization
Online Admin Tools (12:00-12:40)
- Coping with demand - scalability
- Virtual Numbers
- Software as a Service
- Fulfilment Services
- 3rd Party Sales Sites
Elevation Networks Training (12:40-12:55)
Recap of Session (12:55-13:00)
If you have any queries about the day, please do not hesitate to contact: email@example.com or call 0207 404 3927.