Actions and Detail Panel
Business Culture in China Masterclass - Shropshire
Thu 13 October 2016, 09:00 – 13:00 BST
China is the second largest export market in the West Midlands. Join this Business Culture Masterclass to help maximise your potential to succeed in China.
This free training will provide you with an awareness of Chinese business culture and give you an insight into how or why misunderstandings can arise during interactions with Chinese business partners. It will also help you understand the mind-set of Chinese people and how that can influence business negotiations.
The training will cover:
- Chinese culture: philosophy, language, beliefs, values and customs
- Chinese business and economic environment
- Chinese business communication and negotiation style
- challenges and solutions for doing business in China
- understanding and overcoming common trade barriers / pitfalls
- market entry and protecting your business
- e-commerce strategy
- basic language (ice breakers)
For further information please contact: Gerti Willis, International Communication Adviser, UK Trade and Investment – West Midlands
T: +44(0) 121 6071942 M: +44(0) 7971 144070 E: firstname.lastname@example.org