Business Culture in India Masterclass - Shropshire
India is a huge market which will have overtaken China by the middle of the twenty-first century in terms of population, making it the most populated nation on earth.
India benefits hugely from the outsourcing of services from developed countries such as Britain. However, it is in the area of high technology where India has been surging ahead. Bangalore can now be described as another ‘Silicon Valley’.
This free course will help you to improve your communication taking into account sub-regional differences. Knowing your way around the do’s and don’ts in business culture will save you from uncomfortable miscommunications. Despite what people think, India is a difficult market to penetrate, so it is even more important to get it right.
The training will cover:
- culture: religion, language, beliefs, values and customs
- business and economic environment
- business communication and negotiation style
- challenges and solutions for doing business in this market
- understanding and overcoming common trade barriers / pitfalls
- market entry and protecting your business
- e-commerce strategy
- basic language (ice breaker)
For further information please contact: Gerti Willis, International Communication Adviser, UK Trade and Investment – West Midlands
T: +44(0) 121 6071942 M: +44(0) 7971 144070 E: email@example.com