Business Culture in USA Masterclass - Coventry
Although the US ranks at number one for Britain’s export markets, there are many communication and cultural challenges for SMEs and new exporters that can create barriers.
To become a successful exporter, you need to develop cultural awareness. This free Business Culture Masterclass, delivered by an expert on the country, will help you to understand and overcome barriers.
Short focused presentations on the following topics:
- Identifying opportunities and specialist assistance from UKTI (UKTI)
- Business Culture / cultural differences
- E-commerce and how to make it successful
- Complex routes to market and IP considerations –IntaTrade
- Financial risk mitigation covering tax, tariffs, impact of pricing – KPMG
- Legal considerations – Thorelli & Associates
Round table small group or one-to-one advice sessions with specialist advisers. Face to face meetings give great value to participants and allow the speakers a chance to get into relationship with the companies. 1:1 meetings are avaliable with:
Hari Rai; Regional Advisor - IntaTrade®
Tom Thorelli; Thorelli & Associates
Teresa Gualtieri; Digital Trade Adviser
Gerti Willis; International Communications Adviser
International Trade Adviser (DIT)
Andrew Harfoot; - Director, State of Virginia, United Kingdom & Ireland Virginia Economic Development Partnership
Confirmation of 1:1 times will be given via email after booking.
For further information please contact: Gerti Willis, International Communication Adviser, UK Trade and Investment – West Midlands
T: +44(0) 121 6071942 M: +44(0) 7971 144070 E: firstname.lastname@example.org