Business Discussion Group - Maidstone
Tuesday, 2 December 2014 from 10:00 to 12:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join together to discuss business issues
Discuss topics on a higher level
Business beyond networking
Confidently express your thoughts and views
Exchange words on international, national and local projects, trends and ways of working
What is the top business issue internationally? Why? Is it holding up business growth?
What is happening nationally? Then think how these can affect your business.
This Business Discussion Group will help you plan and grow.
In this 2 hour discussion you will benefit from:
- being energized!
- face to face discussion which allows for direct interaction, more personal and so there is greater impact
- reacting to the person, what and how they are talking
- sharing insights
- having deeper discussions and less risk of misunderstandings than on-line
- knowing what is going on
- gaining local nuggets of information
- breaking down barriers
- realizing potential
- openings to opportunities
- being alert to trends
- making connections
- getting ahead
- gaining confidence
- increasing ability to discuss with others
- greater thoughts provoking action
- the ability to understand the wider business picture
- knowing what affects your business
- connections to help you move along
- planning a focus for the next Business Discuss Group Gravesham event
Start improving your business now!
Book here for an enlightening and productive morning.
SMARTER WORKING is a series of workshops, which have been designed by RW Coaching UK for the purpose of enlightening Business Owners and Managers to the benefits that Business Coaching can bring to their companies. Each workshop has a focus, which will provide information and tools to increase confidence, productivity, workflow and in turn profitability for their business.
When & Where
Rosemary Williams of RW Coaching is a member of associations related to her coaching and mentoring practice, as well as Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and Kent Wildlife Trust.
As a freelance business coach and mentor, Rosemary specialises in working with sole traders as well as executives, owners and managers of businesses. The overall aim is your personal and business development.
Contact Rosemary for coaching and mentoring on any issues relating to your business. Remember, starting with something small can have a big impact, enabling greater success.
Examples include -
- Know yourself
- Detached view
- Use of language and the impact
- Relationship with others
- Difficult situations
- Expanding your business
Call Rosemary on
07532 162087, or email email@example.com