Join together to discuss business issues
Discuss topics on a higher level
Business beyond networking
Confidently express your thoughts and views
Excahnge words on international, national and local projects, trends and ways of working
What is th top business issue? Why? How is it affecting business growth?
This Business Discussion Group will help you plan and grow.
In this 2 hour discussion you will benefit from:
- being energized!
- face to face discussions, allowing for social interaction and so greater impact
- sharing insights
- reacting to the person, what they say and how they are talking
- deeper discussions and less misunderstanding than on-line
- knowing what affects your businesses
- gaining connections to use to help you move along
- receiving nuggets of information
- breaking down barriers
- realising potential
- openings to opportunities
- alerts to trends
- getting ahead
- group support
- gaining confidence
- increasing ability to discuss with others
- live conversation which provokes thoughts and actions
- planning a focus for the next Business Discuss Group event
Start improving your business now!
Book here for an enlightening and productive morning.
SMARTER WORKING is a series of workshops, which have been designed by RW Coaching UK for the purpose of enlightening Business Owners and Managers to the benefits that Business Coaching can bring to their companies. Each workshop has a focus, which will provide information and tools to increase confidence, productivity, workflow and in turn profitability for their business.
When & Where
Rosemary Williams of RW Coaching is a member of associations related to her coaching and mentoring practice, as well as Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and Kent Wildlife Trust.
As a freelance business coach and mentor, Rosemary specialises in working with sole traders as well as executives, owners and managers of businesses. The overall aim is your personal and business development.
Contact Rosemary for coaching and mentoring on any issues relating to your business. Remember, starting with something small can have a big impact, enabling greater success.
Examples include -
- Know yourself
- Detached view
- Use of language and the impact
- Relationship with others
- Difficult situations
- Expanding your business
Call Rosemary on
07532 162087, or email email@example.com