Actions and Detail Panel
Business Essentials Workshop
Thu 19 January 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Are you struggling to get your business started and making money? Are you finding it much harder being in business than you thought it would be? Are you struggling to keep financially afloat with your business? If yes, then the Business Essentials Workshop is for you. Come along as you will probably have an Aha moment when you realise why things are not going as you had hoped. We often try to do everything by ourselves, without proper support and have no appreciation of what skills you actually have to have in place to make your business profitable. Mindset is a massive part of it!
Sometimes, so much jargon is used in business that is can be baffling, especially if you are new to business or have no business owner friends to explain what everything means. This can make us feel not good enough and can affect our progress. This workshop is your opportunity ask silly questions, gain support and wisdom and to leave with a plan of action to help you and your business be the success that have always wanted.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
Carry out a SWOT analysis (Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats) on your current position in business
- Describe the importance of looking after yourself to allow your business to develop and grow
- Identify at least 4 blocks to earning money in your business and solutions to remove the blocks
- List 4 ways to change your current finances, to grow your business
- Identify a potential niche/microniche for your business and describe the concept of having the ideal client
- Explain the 5 aspects to the Key Person of Influence approach
- Name 5 potential types of businesses that you can collaborate with to refer business quickly
- Identify at least 3 positive actions to take after the workshop to empower your business
Refreshments will be available in the pub should you wish to purchase them. Water will be available on the tables. A lunch order will be taken in the morning, so that we may have lunch together for a bit more networking, however if you are on a special diet, the pub will need to be informed if you have particular dietary request. There is a 45 minute break, however shops are not close by and you would need to drive to get to one. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PARK AT THE CHURCH CAR PARK AND WALK DOWN TO THE PUB. THANK YOU!