Actions and Detail Panel
Business Essentials Workshop
Wed 22 February 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Are you struggling to get your business started and making money? Are you finding it much harder being in business than you thought it would be? Are you struggling to keep financially afloat with your new business? If yes, then the Business Essentials Workshop is for you. Often we try to do business on our own, but in essence you really need a different strategy and this workshop will direct you the way to go.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
- Carry out a SWOT (Strengths/Weaknesses/Opportunities/Threats) analysis on your current position in business
- Describe the importance of looking after yourself to allow your business to develop and grow
- Identify at least 4 blocks to earning money in your business and solutions to remove the blocks
- List 4 ways to change your current finances, to grow your business
- Identify a potential niche/microniche for your business
- Explain the 5 aspects to the Key Person of Influence approach
- Name 5 potential types of businesses that you can collaborate with to refer business quickly
- Identify at least 3 positive actions to take after the workshop to empower your business
This Is For You If …
– you need support with your business and are trying to do ever ything all by yourself – you’re ready to make a commitment to your business by working ‘on the business’ rather than ‘in your business’ – getting clarity and allowing others to help you would be of interest – understanding how to feel better with your business and your life is top on your list of priorities – you want to feel good enough, know you are worth it and create a successful and profitable business
This Is NOT For You If …
– You want to continue to let things feel like a push, struggle or effort – You aren’t ready to change the way you do things, to learn how to do things differently – You are really logical and not ready to accept a change in your mindset and attitude is the way forward – It is not your number one priority to experience happiness with your business
Investment: £48 for the day There are further programmes available if you would like to continue after this day to expand your knowledge.
We are in the centre of Gravesend, so there will be easy access to food and drink outlets at lunchtime. This workshop is open to any business owner who would like to attend, not just Allen & Walden past and present students.