San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A seminar with a difference...
This seminar tackles key issues facing business owners. Our specialist speakers will cover the following topics:
- Developing a workable ownership strategy
- Succession buyouts and family buyouts
- Valuing a business for sale
- Tax efficient exit planning (post-2017 Spring Budget)
- How to sell your business
- Negotiating the deal
Who should attend?
The event is specifically aimed at owners, shareholders, and directors of privately owned businesses.
Key benefits for attendees
- A practical overview of how to plan and implement your strategy for exit or succession
- A clear understanding of the selling process
- Understand how succession buyouts are an alternative to selling
- Tax planning ideas for exit and succession
- 60-page book exclusive to guests
But don't just take it from us...
"Nice not to get a hard sell" M.B., Cutter Project
"Excellent eye-opener to the overall process, options and considerations." C.A., Unnamed company
"Lots of informative content and no waffle." F.P., The Richardsons Group
"A morning well spent." L.C., Holmes & Cook
"Best seminar I've attended. Well done." A.C., Polar Speed
"Crisp, specific and well presented. Thank you!" A.D., Redox Consulting
"Valuable." J.R., Unnamed company
"Mentioned interesting tax planning strategies I was not aware of. Precise and to the point." M.W., Intergence
Save This Event
When & Where
PEM Corporate Finance
We are a team of experienced corporate finance professionals based in the heart of Cambridge. We work with owner managed businesses on company sale, acquisition, MBO, succession planning, raising finance and valuation.
As a small team we provide tailored services and hands-on support. Yet we are backed by the resources of our sister company PEM, the largest firm of accountants and business advisers based in Cambridge.