Actions and Detail Panel
Business Forum networking events
Thu 7 September 2017, 07:15 – 09:15 BST
The Business Forum is a well-established business to business networking group which has built up a strong reputation over the last ten years. The members of the group have a wealth of senior management experience in many sectors across the business spectrum.
At Business Forum meetings, the members network and build relationships, they learn from each other's expertise and they join in discussions as part of talks given by professionals in a wide range of subjects.
The Business Forum has two groups:-
1. The Business Forum
These monthly breakfasts take place on the first Thursday of the month for senior management of any B2B business. Speakers cover a broad range of business topics. The meetings are chaired by members of the group.
- Thursday 4 May 2017 - Speaker: John Stafford Mills of the Communication Group - "Royal Elm Park development at the Madejski Stadium"
- Thursday 1 June 2017 - Speaker: Jonathan Bowring of Riversight Ltd - "Are you listening to me?"
- Thursday 6 July 2017 - Speaker: Regina Lally of Databasix UK Ltd - "Data Protection doesn't apply to me... does it?" A look at the new GDPR regulations.
- Thursday 3 August 2017 - Speaker: Alison Foster of Brighter Berkshire - "A spotlight on mental health & the workplace"
- Thursday 7 September 2017 - Speaker: Ross Wilson of Wilson Partners Ltd
- Thursday 5 October 2017 - 10th Birthday Business Forum Showcase Event
- Thursday 2 November 2017
- Thursday 7 December 2017
2. The Business Forum Digital Transformation Group
This group meets for breakfast six times a year and is for senior level decision makers who have a keen interest in thought leadership around digital transformation/ digital change. All companies are having to rise to the challenge of operating in a digital world and the issues discussed cover a broad range of issues.
The forum gives participants the opportunity to network with like minded people, discuss “digital“ and get thought leadership input from senior industry leaders.
- Thursday 15 June 2017 - Speaker: Charles Paumelle, CMO & MD, Point.io - "The Internet of Things"
- Thursday 17 August 2017 - Speaker: John Morton, CPM Ltd - "What's the Big Deal with Data & Analytics? How to exploit data & technology to increase competitive advantage"
- Thursday 19 October 2017
- Thursday 14 December 2017
For more information visit http://thebusinessforum.biz/digital-transformation-group-events/
How many meetings can I attend before deciding whether or not to become a member?
You are welcome to come and try one meeting before deciding whether or not to join. After that, you must pay the annual membership fee of £64 to attend future meetings.
Is there parking available at the event?
Yes, there is plenty of free parking.
What's the refund policy?
You can receive a full refund up until 5pm on the Tuesday before the event. Cancellations after that time can not be refunded.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you can update your information at any time.
Is my ticket transferrable?
Yes. There is no charge for changing the name of the person attending.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes. But the correct name will not then be on the list of attendees.