Recently a referral email came through:
Hi Both, You two should talk.
As promised here is an intro to Leanne who wears various hats depending on the time of day/week/month/year and has been a good friend for longer than we care to remember. She is also very handy to know as she has more contacts than yellow pages!!!
So I decided to spend some time in the active and friendly Thrive Hub in Plymouth once a month offering 1:1's.
I'll happily just chat to you about your business, your concerns and your thoughts.
- Are you a pre start, start up, SME?
- Looking to grow your idea, your business, your confidence and want to discuss different ideas?
- Are you thinking about the needs and requirements you have or want to consider when starting or growing your business.
- Do you want help and advice on protection in the form of copyright, legal protection, LPA’s?
- Have you considered the most tax efficient way to protect against the unexpected, forward financial planning and growth?
I'm about connecting people with different organisations, funding pots and other different people; connecting you and them with each other, with other businesses and with networking groups.
Attend a busines health check and you may also be eligible for a free FitBit!*
Drop in for a coffee and a chat.
It is a free service.
Contact email@example.com for further information
* Offer is limited to one per customer and therefore not one per policy. Minimum premium of £25 on one or multiple policies per month. You qualify for Fitbit Flex when the policy has been accepted by the provider and has come into force. Cancellation of the policy will result in the Fitbit being returned. Limited to the first 20 customers based on an initial enquiry (for each establishment) . Qualify when you buy one or more of the following lifestyle protection products: Income protection, Whole of life and Term Assurance protection, Critical illness insurance, Private medical arrangements. This is a personal promotion by Leanne Elliott. Neither Charles Derby or Intrinsic Financial Services are responsible for the running of this promotion.
When & Where
24 The Crescent
PL1 3FG Plymouth
Having worked with local businesses, local authorites, the education system and the SFA over a number of years in both Devon and Cornwall, Leanne is a qualified Coach Practitioner and a Financial Advisor. Instead of working on Finance alone, Leanne is offering advice and guidance to people who are in a postion where their lives and businesses may be changing.
By helping them protect their businessess not just financially and yet also through connecting them with groups, organisations, people and companies that may be able to work with them and help them move forward Leanne is also encouraging growth, collaboration and wellbeing through these Clinics.