Actions and Detail Panel
Business Ignition Programme 2017
Wed, 4 Jan 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 31 Mar 2017, 23:59 GMT
When you think about growing your business are you focussed on the trees not the wood?
Enrol on the Business Ignition Programme to kickstart 2017
Our unique programme will teach you how to overcome obstacles to progress and give you a plan to achieve your vision. Five ambitious companies will get the chance to join our Autumn Business Ignition Programme and receive expert, practical guidance for success.
This programme is designed to give you and your business a serious boost. We will carry out an assessment of your business and then focus on what could be improved, what changes will bring the most benefit and what motivates you. Then together we will develop an action plan for your success.
Your programme will concentrate on what matters most to you and could cover the following:
- Planning - vision, goal-setting, strategy selection, preparing a business plan
- Operations/production – process improvements, LEAN techniques, accreditations, productivity, NPD
- Management – techniques for better teamwork, resource allocation, measurement
- Finance – leases and loans, grants, mergers and acquisitions, cashflow projections
- Legal responsibilities, health and safety
- Marketing – pricing, promotions, customer retention and service
- HR and staffing issues
The Business Ignition Programme includes:
- 1-2-1 consultancy sessions fortnightly or monthly
- An agreed schedule of priorities for each session tailored to your specific needs.
- A comprehensive ‘Plan for Success’ to achieve your goals
- 3 month’s membership of our executive discussion group the Business Boardroom – worth £375 - where a group of your peers will offer advice, support and hold you to account
Taking part in the Business Ignition Programme will leave you with a clear vision of how you want the company to develop, measurable goals, an understanding of your current strengths and weaknesses and a detailed plan for how you are going to achieve those goals.
The Business Boardroom
Don’t forget your valuable membership of The Business Boardroom for the duration of the programme will also allow you to share knowledge and get advice from a peer group of motivated and successful local entrepreneurs www.businessboardroom.co.uk .
Money-back Guarantee – You can’t lose
The programme will be delivered by our team of highly experienced and fully accredited business advisors. We are so sure that we can add value to your business that we are prepared to offer a 100% money back guarantee for the programme if you haven’t learnt anything, or had any useful input to your business.
Interested? Sign-up now as places are limited
The Programme is limited to just five companies. Fill in the details below and sign up now to get the valuable Early Bird Discount. If you need more information call the Business Ignition Office now on 01332 346141 or email email@example.com.
THE BUSINESS IGNITION PROGRAMME IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BUSINESS IGNITION GROUP DERBY-BASED BUSINESS GROWTH SPECIALISTS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your business, call 01332 346141 today.
"Businesses that seek external advice and information are 50% more successful than those that do not" (BIS, 2010)
Don’t forget that our programme can save you over 30% on our standard retained fees, and comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
This is open to you and anyone in your organisation you nominate
Can I update my registration information?
Yes at any time. We can have different attendees at every session if that's what you need, or it can be you for every session.
What is the refund policy?
There is no refund for unused sessions, but the time period can be extended to a maximum of 6 months fromthe date of your first session, if agreed with us in advance.
How do I pay?
Please call us to make payment arangements via invoice/ BACS transfer
Terms and conditions for training, workshops and programmes
- The Business Ignition Group reserves the right to refuse access to any event or programme to any individual or business, at it’s sole discretion
- Payment is in advance of commencing a programme or attending an event. Invoice payments must have cleared funds in our account a minimum of 24 hours before the commencement date.
- You may transfer your ticket to another nominated person from your business so long as you notify us a minimum of 48 hours in advance of the event by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where applicable the Business Ignition Group reserves the right not to offer a refund for non attendance and reserves the right to offer an alternative place on another event if appropriate.
- All events require a minimum number of participants to be run. In the event that the Business Ignition Group has to defer or re-arrange any meeting, workshop or training session, all booked participants will be offered an alternative date and time.
- All materials (including but not exclusively notes, slides, handouts) and contents of these Business Ignition Group events are copyright of the Business Ignition Group and should not be reproduced or re-used in another setting without the express permission and prior written agreement of the Business Ignition Group