Actions and Detail Panel
Business Ignition Programme
Mon, 1 Aug 2016, 07:30 – Mon, 31 Oct 2016, 17:00 BST
When you think about growing your business are you focussed on the trees not the wood?
Enrol on the Business Ignition Programme – August to November 2016
Our unique programme will teach you how to overcome obstacles to progress and give you a plan to achieve your vision. Five ambitious companies will get the chance to join our Autumn Business Ignition Programme and receive expert, practical guidance for success.
This programme is designed to give you and your business a serious boost. We will carry out an assessment of your business and then focus on what could be improved, what changes will bring the most benefit and what motivates you. Then together we will develop an action plan for your success.
Your programme will concentrate on what matters most to you and could cover the following:
- Planning - vision, goal-setting, strategy selection, preparing a business plan
- Operations/production – process improvements, LEAN techniques, accreditations, productivity, NPD
- Management – techniques for better teamwork, resource allocation, measurement
- Finance – leases and loans, grants, mergers and acquisitions, cashflow projections
- Legal responsibilities, health and safety
- Marketing – pricing, promotions, customer retention and service
- HR and staffing issues
The Business Ignition Programme includes:
- 1-2-1 consultancy sessions fortnightly or monthly
- An agreed schedule of priorities for each session tailored to your specific needs.
- A comprehensive ‘Plan for Success’ to achieve your goals
- 3 month’s membership of our executive discussion group the Business Boardroom – worth £375 - where a group of your peers will offer advice, support and hold you to account
Taking part in the Business Ignition Programme will leave you with a clear vision of how you want the company to develop, measurable goals, an understanding of your current strengths and weaknesses and a detailed plan for how you are going to achieve those goals.
What will it Cost?
All this for an investment of £1,500. (You may qualify for grant funding to help with this cost, phone or email to find out more on 01332 346141.)
Early Bird Deal
Register and pay by 29th July for a saving of £150.
The Business Boardroom
Don’t forget your valuable membership of The Business Boardroom for the duration of the programme will also allow you to share knowledge and get advice from a peer group of motivated and successful local entrepreneurs .
Money-back Guarantee – You can’t lose
The programme will be delivered by our team of highly experienced and fully accredited business advisors. We are so sure that we can add value to your business that we are prepared to offer a 100% money back guarantee for the programme if you haven’t learnt anything, or had any useful input to your business.
Interested? Sign-up now as places are limited
The Programme is limited to just five companies. Fill in the details below and sign up now to get the valuable Early Bird Discount. If you need more information call Philippa Bowen now on 01332 346141 or email email@example.com.
THE BUSINESS IGNITION PROGRAMME IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BUSINESS IGNITION GROUP DERBY-BASED BUSINESS GROWTH SPECIALISTS.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to transform your business, call 01332 346141 today.
"Businesses that seek external advice and information are 50% more successful than those that do not" (BIS, 2010)
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
This is open to you and anyone in your organisation you nominate
Can I update my registration information?
Yes at any time. We can have different attendees at every session if that's what you need, or it can be you for every session.
What is the refund policy?
There is no refund for unused sessions, but the time period can be extended to the end of 2016 if agreed with us in advance.