As part of its Business Support services Alt Valley Community Trust is holding a free workshop for prospective and existing Social Enterprises on 30th September 2016 9:30am - 12:30pm.
Delivered by one of the Alt Valley Business Advisors, Alan Johnson, who is a leading authority on doing business in a Social Enterprise entity; the workshop will cover:
- What is Social Business?
- How do they differ from "for profit" business
- Options and forms
- Rights and responsibilities
- Assosciation / Incorporation
- Accessing Social Business funding
- Growing a Social Business
- Running a Social Business alongside a "for profit"entity