Business Skills for Architects
A two-day conference aimed at giving you all the skills and advice you need to start up, grow or restructure your business.
Held across 2 locations in Manchester and Liverpool, this two-day business skills conference will cover a wide range of topics, helping you with all aspects of running your own practice. Experts in their fields will give talks and insight into internal and External Management topics, and free advice will be available throughout the day in Liverpool.
The conference will cover:
- Communicating your ideas
- HR management and employment legislation
- How to share your knowledge and experience
- Financial issues
- Effective record keeping and fee management
- The value of the architect
- How to start up or restructure your business