Actions and Detail Panel
Business I.T. Course (Bletchley Park: April 2017)
Thu 6 April 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
Which software can you use to market your business successfully? How can you utilise I.T. to manage the foundations of your business?How does it work?
The course runs for a total of 12 days; 9.30am-5.00pm, over a 6 week period. Around 12 delegates will work with our team in small groups, in pairs and individually.
- Review and plan the use of I.T. in your business to improve productivity.
- Use leading marketing software to promote your business effectively.
- Use MS Excel to build a full accounting system.
- Select and use free data management tools.
- Learn how to protect your systems and data using best practice techniques.
- Achieve an NOCN Level 2 Certificate in I.T. User Skills.
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
When does the next course run?
April 6th, 7th, 13th, 20th, 21st, 27th, 28th, May 4th, 5th, 11th, 12th, 18th
Date and Time
Block E, Bletchley Park Science & Innovation Centre