Actions and Detail Panel
Business I.T. Course (Bletchley Park: May 2017)
Mon 22 May 2017, 09:30 – 17:00 BST
Which software can you use to market your business successfully?
How can you utilise I.T. to manage the foundations of your business?
How does it work?
The course runs for a total of 12 days; 9.30am-5.00pm, over a 6 week period. Around 12 delegates will work with our team in small groups, in pairs and individually.
- Review and plan the use of I.T. in your business to improve productivity.
- Use leading marketing software to promote your business effectively.
- Use MS Excel to build a full accounting system.
- Select and use free data management tools.
- Learn how to protect your systems and data using best practice techniques.
- Achieve an NOCN Level 2 Certificate in I.T. User Skills.
The course is free for unemployed people aged 16+
When does the next course run?
May 22nd, 23rd, June 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 22nd, 23rd, 27th, 30th
Date and Time
Block E, Bletchley Park Science & Innovation Centre