Actions and Detail Panel
Business Leaders' Forum ~ Central London
Tue 9 May 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Business Leaders’ Forum
Our Business Leaders’ Forum is designed to help you in your role, to understand specialist issues/topics and to network with peers from similar and like-minded organisations. Our next topic is:
HR Compliance; how to protect your business.
The aim of this session is to identify simple ways in which your organisation can be afforded the best protection. This will help you to avoid costly mistakes. We will also be giving delegates some template letters for use in your organisation. The two main components will be:
* Becoming and remaining compliant; and
* Five easy steps to protect your business.
- Personnel Records/recruitment;
- Data Protection;
- Confidential information;
- Intellectual Property;
- Post-termination restrictive covenants;
- Contracts/handbooks/offer letters and their relationship; and
- References – what should you say.
Who Should Attend
- Managing Directors;
- Finance Directors;
- Commercial Directors;
- Non-Executive Directors; and
- Anyone who is a Director with responsibility for HR (but no HR training).
- Godalming, Surrey: Tuesday 25th April 2017 10am to 12pm; and
- Temple, London: Tuesday 9th May 2017 10am to 12pm
Places are very limited and by invitation only. If you would like to attend, please contact us to reserve your place.