Actions and Detail Panel
Business Leaders Masterclass: Break the Rules and Increase Your Sales
Thu 20 April 2017, 09:15 – 12:30 BST
Join an interactive and executive Business Leaders masterclass on 20th of April and discover an honest, no-nonsense dignified approach to selling.
Why Should You Attend?
Discover the deficiencies of your current approach to sales and understand what can be done about it.
The content of the workshop is based on the award-winning Sandler Selling System - a modern-day approach to sales that inspired a new level of honest dealing and mutual respect between sales professionals and their customers and clients.
Who Should Attend?
There is a good chance that you will find this workshop useful if you are a Sales Director or a Business Leaders who feels that:
- The sales team is converting fewer deals than expected, despite appearing to be busy
- The performance of the sales team is inconsistent and could be better
- There's an over-reliance on large customers within the sales team
What Will You Learn?
The aim of this workshop is to help you understand where your current approach to sales works against you in finding, growing and retaining a profitable client base. The attendees will:
- Understand the psychology behind the buyer’s system
- Learn how to break free of negative sales stereotypes
- Explore innovative, counter-intuitive sales concepts
- Cultivate fresh, new ideas about professional selling
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our Training Centre is based in Glasgow City Centre, is easily accessible by car and benefits from free parking.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact our office on 0141 442 0200 or send an email to Kristina.Kandejeva@sandler.com