Actions and Detail Panel
Business Leaders Masterclass - Building a High-Performance Sales Culture
Wed 24 May 2017, 09:30 – 12:00 BST
Join us, along with other Scottish-based CEOs, MDs and Business Leaders for an executive and thought-provoking sales workshop Building a High-Performing Sales Culture. This session is designed for those Business Leaders who:
- Are concerned over the sales team's performance
- Do not have an effective and a successful sales strategy in place
- Have an over-reliance on large customers
- Are struggling to differentiate in a competitive market
Explore a systematic approach to sales that consistently creates successful results. Discover the behaviours, attitudes and techniques required for the continuous development of a high-performance sales culture. In this session, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to overcome the sales related challenges you are most frustrated with
- Where your current approach to sales works against you and what can be done about it
- How to build a high-performance sales culture
Driving your business to greater success involves all three aspects of the Sandler Success Triangle - our attitudes about the uncomfortable things we need to face to move forward, the techniques for effective sales team development and managing our behaviours.
Please note that to ensure the best possible experience for each delegate we have limited the number of guests to 7 attendees. We advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Our office is based in Glasgow city centre and is easily accessible by car, free parking available.
What should I bring to the event?
A notepad, a pen and an open mind.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please call us on 0141 442 0200