Business Opportunities in Chile - Business Clinic (Chester)
The West Cheshire & North Wales Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Department for International Trade North West is hosting a Business Clinic with the British Chilean Chamber of Commerce to help you explore business opportunities in the highest GDP per capita country in Latin America.
Did you know? *
• Chile is one of the most stable economies in the region and in the last decade, it has more than double its economy.
• It has a growing middle class with higher purchasing power demanding the same products and services as their counterparts in developed countries.
• Chile is one of the most committed markets to open trade, with over 22 FTAs with 64 countries around the world.
• Chile, Colombia, Mexico and Peru are part of the Pacific Alliance, a new trading bloc which is the 8th economic power and 8th export force worldwide.
Business Opportunities for UK companies*
• Mining - including water efficiency and management solutions, energy efficiency solutions, environment consultancy and technology, equipment suppliers (cost reduction and productivity gains)
• Power - thermoelectric generation construction, component supply and services, emissions control, wind, solar, biomass and geothermal generation, supplies to new transmission projects, energy efficiency.
• Retail | Consumer luxury goods: Clothing, footwear, health & beauty, kitchen appliances, food and drink (especially alcoholic beverages)
• Education & Training: Hardware such as laboratory equipment and interactive whiteboards, software and platform-based learning (especially for English language), simulators for technical learning. Universities are also actively looking for collaboration in research and student/staff exchanges.
• Infrastructure: port engineering and construction, hospitals, airport design and construction, bridge and road engineering and construction, equipment supplies.
*Sources: Department for International Trade, Canning house
Who should attend this event?
New to export or experienced exporters who are seriously looking to grow their exports into these high growth emerging markets. Please note that exporters will be given priority over service providers. Service providers’ places will be confirmed via email.
About the Event
A 30-minute one to one meeting with an Export Advisor from the British Chilean Chamber of Commerce.
This event is free of charge but registration is required.
If you are unable to attend, please us know at least 2 working days before the event, so your place can be timely relocated. Please cancel either via eventbrite or emailing email@example.com. Failure to submit your written cancellation will incur in a admin fee per delegate as follows:
Chamber Member: £10 +VAT
Non-Chamber Member: £15+VAT
Disclaimer: Please note companies' contact details will be shares with event's partners.