Actions and Detail Panel
Business Opportunities in Turkey - Business Clinic (Manchester)
Fri 28 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:00 BST
Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce have joined forces with the Department for International Trade North West to host a business clinic. Market specialists from the British Chamber of Commerce in Turkey will be on hand to offer North West companies the opportunity to explore exporting opportunities in this high growth market.
*Did you know Turkey…
• can act as a gateway to the markets of Central Asia, South Caucasus and the Middle East?
• is due to become one of the top 10 economies in the world by 2023?
• has the youngest and fastest growing population in Europe (700,000 graduates per year)?
• is forecast to be the 2nd fastest growing country in the world by 2018 according to the OECD?
• is home to over 2,500 British companies?
*Key Sectors of Export opportunities for British Companies:
Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, automotive, machinery, Infrastructure (e.g. Airports), Energy, Financial & Professional services, Defence & Security, Retail.
Who should attend?
This event is exclusively for exporters and importers who are looking to actively do business in Turkey. Please note business clinics are not suitable for companies who offer services to exporters and/or importers, unless you have an export or import plan in place which you need help with.
Dates: 28th April 2017
Format: Business Clinics – 30 minutes one-to-one meetings with Market Expert from Turkey
Timings: First meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. and last meeting expected at 16:00 p.m.
Cost & registration:
This event is free of charge but registration is required.
Cancellation & No-show Terms & Conditions
In case you can not longer attend this event, please note you must cancel your place at least 5 working days before the clinic. The cancellation must be in writing and sent to email@example.com indicating the event you are cancelling form and delegate(s) details. Failure to do so will incurr in a cancellation fee as follows:
- Members: £10+VAT per delegate
- Non-Members: £15+VAT per delegate
Please note delegate's details are shared with event's partners.