Actions and Detail Panel
Business Owners & Principles
Thu 1 December 2016, 09:30 – 13:00 GMT
Last year over 83,000 employers were taken to Employment Tribunal; up 36% on the year before.
Imagine if you were one of next year’s 83,000+ employers. What would it mean to your business? Wouldn’t you rather avoid the risk by being confident that you were managing your employees correctly?
I would like to personally invite you to an exclusive event for Business Owners and Directors, to provide a solution to your HR,Personnel and Health & Safety needs.
We support over 30,000 companies like yours and we believe you could benefit from becoming a member of Peninsula’s community.
You are invited to join us for a morning of interactive and engaging discussion which will include:
Key business issues that are relevant to (sample business)
• The impact HR and Health & Safety legislation has on your business
• Improving employee performance, attendance and conduct
• How to save time, money and the worry of current law through Peninsula’s expert knowledge and support
• How to safely develop (and change) contracts and policies to meet the latest needs of your business
Through tailored solutions, our experts will discuss how a Peninsula membership could provide benefits to your business;
• Detailed explanation of the range of Peninsula solutions available to employers
• Relevant case studies of how a Peninsula membership has helped similar businesses
• How our online HR and Health & Safety management system can help reduce your time and concerns
• Opportunity to have a 1-2-1 meeting with our local expert
Join us on:
Thursday 1st December 2016 at:
The Racecourse Beverley
at: 9.30am - 12.15pm.
RSVP : Contact :
Tel :0161 836 9039