FREE* SME Business Planning Workshop (see ticket explanation at the end of this page)
Business Planning For Success
This practical introductory course will help you to:
- Establish clear objectives
- Develop a strategy to reach your objectives
- Consider the resources necessary to achieve your objective
- Manage the development of your organisation towards the objective
- Prepare an action plan
During this session you will learn about:
- The purpose of a business plan
- The need for a clear objective and strategy
- The benefits of the business planning process
- The likely users of a business plan and what they look for
- The key elements of a plan
You will take away with you:
- Guidance on business planning
- Ideas for dealing with prospective funders
- Suggestions on what to do next
Please note that this is a NOT a CPD event and tickets are issued for one person per business. If you require additonal staff to attend please contact Innovation Farm directly. Extra places are strictly limited and may not be available.
The course will be run by Ken Dickson, Managing Director of Axiom-e, the strategic financial
management consultancy which works with commercial companies, social enterprises and
charities. For more details see www.axiom-e.co.uk.
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 16 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you. We ask people to arrive from 10.30pm to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat.The session runs from 11a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.50am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The workshop is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you Attend the above meeting and workshop session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!