Actions and Detail Panel
Business Planning Made Simpler!
Tue 25 April 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
If you spend all your time delivering to your clients and managing the day-to-day activity of running your business, it’s time to STOP and take stock.
This highly interactive half-day workshop is designed to help you bring your business plan to life, so that you know what you need to do, by when to make your business successful.
I will help you articulate your priorities and get clear on where you should focus your time and energy in order to make your business successful in the way YOU want it to be.
What will we do?
- Identify want you want to achieve with your business
- Assess where you personally can add most value
- Look at how you can tackle the other priorities without doing all of them yourself!
- Translate this into a useful business plan
Where and when?
- Boardroom, Keychange Charity, just 10 minutes walk from Waterloo (5 minutes from Lambeth North)
- Tuesday 25 May 2017 from 10.30 to 1.30 pm
- Drinks and snacks will be provided
What does it cost?
- Tickets cost £49 for early birds, rising to £60 two weeks before the event.
Need more information? Contact me.