Actions and Detail Panel
Business Showcase South West, 11th October 2017
Wed 11 October 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
The largest free business exhibition/event in the South West of England. This is where you register for your FREE delegate tickets. There are two events this year and this is the second. Please read the info below.
* If you want to exhibit, please see our Exhibitor Information Pack here. There are stands available for 11th October right now: please email us or call today to check avaiability. Email here - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah today on 0117 959 6510.
What is the Business Showcase South West?
This is now the largest free business event in the South West of England: a superb B2B exhibition where you can meet hundreds of great companies, make unlimited new business contacts and network all day. It is FREE to attend and park, as are the bespoke Workshops, Keynotes, Seminars and Speed Networking sessions. You can find out much more, see films, view galleries, book stands and more by visiting our new website here.
Pre-Book Seminar/Workshop Sessions
FREE Tickets for the Seminars and Workshops for October will go live in early-August. Look out for an email announcing this: please provide your work email during registration. Places are limited and tickets are required to particpate.
How To Get There - COMPLETE FREE Travel System
- Following the success of our transport plans for the October 2016 event, we are pleased to be offering similar, robust and completely FREE travel. Please see the **'How to Get There** guide which will be published several months before the event and emailed to you. We use several dedicated car parks and First West of England provides a dedicated fleet of frequent / very frequent shuttles. We also run shuttles from key points in Bristol.
Keynote Speakers for this Event
Keynote sessions do not require tickets but are on a strictly first come/first served basis. Timings of these sessions will be published prior to the event.
- - Keep a look out for updates on our website and via our e-shots. When booking, please add your twitter and mobile number for a couple of essential text updates.
- - To avoid large queues / delays, please plan your journey by using our comprehensive 'How To Get There' guide. We encourage delegates to use our FREE official hard-standing overflow car parks with frequent shuttles at Ashton Court just 3 mins away (Church Lodge entrance) and our other spots. Please see our website beofre the event or for more details on how to get there quickly and park.
- - Please take advantage of our FAST, FREE SHOWCASE SHUTTLE BUSES, from key destinations around the city. All of your team can jump aboard and be taken directly to the stadium: there may also be some networking oppourtuintes on-board too! Please see our Gudei / website for bus stops and service.
When & Where
Date: Wednesday 11th October 2017
Venue: Ashton Gate Stadium, Ashton Road, Bristol BS3 2EJ
How to Get There: please see the **'How to Get There** guide which will be published several months before the event. We use several dedicated car parks and our Partner First West of England provides a dedicated fleet of frequent and very frequent shuttles. We also run shuttles from key points in Bristol.
Want to Attend the Breakfast Networking?
This is a seperate, very popular paid-for event that takes place on the early morning of the Showcase. Places are limited. To find out more and book your place, please click here.
Want to Exhibit/Sponsor at our Events in 2017?
There are approximately 225 stand spaces at each of the forthcoming May and October events and superb promotional opportunities. To discuss booking a stand for the May or October 2017 event, please contact Sarah today on 0117 959 6510 or at email@example.com