San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Business Start Right Book Keeping & Self-Assessment
This is the third in the Business Start Right programme of workshops for start-up businesses based in Suffolk or Norfolk.
You should have either booked or attended the initial Start Right workshop prior to booking this one.
- Setting up a simple book keeping process:
- Keeping paperwork
- Developing a paper based simple book keeping system
- Developing an Excel spreadsheet system (can be emailed to you on completion of the workshop)
- Working out your profit!
- Working out tax and national insurance
- Should you be VAT registered?
- How self-assessment works
- Free further support options
- The next stage
Teas & coffees will be provided.
Gary Parker, Trainer
Save This Event
When & Where
MENTA - Start-up Courses
Menta - The Suffolk Enterprise Agency.
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise - we exist to help you start and grow your small business.
We provide a range of employment and HR courses, suitable for SMEs in the East Anglia region.
We can help you manage your team, follow employment legislation and motivate your team more efficiently, so you can grow your business more effectively.
If you have any bespoke training courses or coaching needs, please do get in touch. Contact us on 0800 085 5090.