San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Business Start Right Workshop 3 Book Keeping & Self-Assessment
Tuesday 8 May
This is the third in the Business Start Right programme of workshops for start-up businesses based in Norfolk.
You must have booked the initial Business Start Right workshop on 26 April at North Walsham Library and the Marketing Workshop 2 on Tuesday 2 May prior to booking this one.
- Setting up a simple book keeping process:
- Keeping paperwork
- Developing a paper based simple book keeping system
- Developing an Excel spreadsheet system (can be emailed to you on completion of the workshop)
- Working out your profit!
- Working out tax and national insurance
- Should you be VAT registered?
- How self-assessment works
- Free further support options
- The next stage
Teas & coffees will be provided.
Course Tutor: Gary Parker
Save This Event
When & Where
Genix - All Business Training
Genix aims to deliver cost-effective, professional business courses to help businesses grow. See below the courses available and for full details click on the ones that interest you.