PLEASE NOTE - THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW TAKING PLACE AT LEEDS CENTRAL LIBRARY, LS1 3AB (not The Compton Rd Library - apologies for any inconvenience this may cause).
Workshop with a variety of business support organisations, to point you in the right direction.
Find out about the support available in Leeds – from marketing your business to taxation & book-keeping, protecting your name and website and much more.
Outline of workshops:
- How to access library business services: Business & IP Centre, Central Library
- Business advice & guidance: West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
- Making tax & book keeping less painful: WGN Chartered Accountants
- Marketing your business: Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Social media for business:Business & IP Centre, Central Library
- Protecting names and logos:Business & IP Centre, Central Library
Networking Between speakers and attendees
For more information contact Business & IP Centre Leeds Tel: 0113 3786010 ,
Did you know…
Here at the Leeds Business and IP Centre we provide face-to-face support in all aspects of starting and growing a successful business. We help customers to protect the intellectual property of their products and services and provide access to valuable market research and company information. Our free business and intellectual property events and workshops provide attendees with support and advice, and the chance to network, in a friendly and accessible environment.
Please call 0113 3786010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
When & Where
Business & IP Centre Leeds
We are part of Leeds City Council's Library & Information Services and based in the Central Library in Leeds city centre. We provide a wide range of information to support business and intellectual property needs. So whether you want to start a business, compile a business mailing list, find out the about the market for your product/service or to check out your inventions and designs Business & IP Centre Leeds can help.