Actions and Detail Panel
Business Start Up Workshop - Horsforth Library
Thu 18 May 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
Workshop with a variety of business support organisations, to point you in the right direction.
Find out about the support available in Leeds – from marketing your business to taxation & book-keeping, protecting your name and website and much more.
Outline of workshops:
- How to access library business services: Business & IP Centre, Central Library
- Business advice & guidance: West & North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
- Making tax & book keeping less painful: WGN Chartered Accountants
- Marketing your business: Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Social media for business:Business & IP Centre, Central Library
- Protecting names and logos:Business & IP Centre, Central Library
Networking Between speakers and attendees
For more information contact Business & IP Centre Leeds Tel: 0113 3786010 ,
Did you know…
Here at the Leeds Business and IP Centre we provide face-to-face support in all aspects of starting and growing a successful business. We help customers to protect the intellectual property of their products and services and provide access to valuable market research and company information. Our free business and intellectual property events and workshops provide attendees with support and advice, and the chance to network, in a friendly and accessible environment.
Please call 0113 3786010, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.