Actions and Detail Panel
Business Start-up Workshop
Tue 25 April 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Join us for morning coffee and networking at Crawley Library aimed at helping you start your own business we will start the morning with an opportunity to network with like minded entreprenuers over coffee and biscuits followed by an agenda of highly enlightening presentations and a chance for further networking and question time as the morning draws close.
- 10.00 Networking and refreshments
- 10.25 Introductions by Tim Stanton, Crawley Library
- 10.30 Chris Lyle Business Growth Enabler for NatWest Business Banking- The Business Model Canvas
- 10.45 James Macdonald of Spiritas Marketing - Marketing your Business
- 11.00 Maurice Frost of MHA Carpenter Box Accountants - Business Entities and their tax implications.
- 11.15 West Sussex Library -- What the library can do for you
- 11.35 Lise Sorensen--- Crawley Town Council
- 11.45 Q&A -- Further networking
- 12.00 Close