Actions and Detail Panel
Business Strategy Development & Delivery
Tue 25 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
This full day hands-on workshop will focus on the key elements of ‘Strategy Development’ through the critical stages in ensuring ’Effective Delivery’ of a define strategy. It will ensure that attendees know the everyday focus required in this important business process and give them an introduction to the base skills needed to support the process.
Strategy Development & Delivery
The success of your organisation is dependent on your ability to turn a great idea into a strategy that can be delivered on a day-to-day basis and be integrated into a common purpose for you and your organisation.
- Develop the skills to turn great ideas into effective strategies.
- Understand the key stages in developing a strategy.
- How to maximise the business potential of your strategy.
- How to effectively engage and obtain buy-in to the strategy from your team.
- Identify, understand and overcome the implementation barriers and pitfalls.
- How to integrate the strategy into day-to-day life.
- Identify the governance required to realise an effective delivery.
- Would you like to improve the performance of your business through having a more effective strategy?
- Do you want to better exploit the opportunities that exist within your market place?
- Do you want to develop a common purpose, focus and meaning for your team?
- Would you want to learn how to develop your strategic thinking and turn it into day-to-day delivery?
If so this workshop will help you develop the skills and knowledge to effectively turn a great idea into a strategy that can be delivered on a day-to-day basis.
The course will blend theory and models with real life management experience and case studies along with group discussions and practical worked examples. The prime focus is on understanding how you can better exploit the opportunities that exist in your marketplace. This is an interactive workshop blending facilitator input with delegate contribution to promote open dialogue and a positive learning experience.
Kenny Wiggins and Mark Douglas are experienced business leaders with proven track records of delivering significant business improvements and results.
Kenny is a successful commercially led business ‘can do’ professional who combines demonstrable international multi-sector experience in leadership roles within start-up, SME & corporate organisations. His objective is to bring zest, passion & team spirit in the drive for profit optimisation, improved process effectiveness, business growth & greater cost efficiency - plus have fun doing it. With experience at Director, GM, Operational, Project, & Sales Management Levels, across the Technology, Product Branding, Packaging, and Energy Sectors, Kenny has the right platform to define business strategy, and drive business integration / engagement across organisations and sectors.
Mark is a partner in Blue Ptarmigan, which unlocks the potential in companies and unleashes growth. Mark has led various functions including HR, Learning & Development, Supply Chain & Operations and Property Development for a major multinational company. He has extensive experience in the design and delivery of leadership and management training programmes for both small businesses and large corporations.