Actions and Detail Panel
Business Success Matters Event, How To for Business Owners at Desklodge Hem...
Tue 6 June 2017, 18:30 – 21:45 BST
A monthly business event to support business owners in starting or growing their businesses. An opportunity to meet, network and learn valuable tips to easily implement into your business. World-class industry experts share their knowledge and experience on key business topics.
90% of Start Up Businesses fail in the first three years, this event is designed specifically to give business owners access to the knowledge needed to avoid the mistakes which cause business owners to fail.
Arrival starts at 6.30pm for informal networking over tea coffee & biscuits, starting at 7pm: Expert speakers deliver business workshops. Each workshop is filled with practical advice and insight; essential for business owners to succeed.
The atmosphere will be fun and the focus is on learning. Prizes will be given for random reasons throughout the night!
There will be plenty of time for networking, chatting and catching up with other business owners, before and after the speakers and during the break. Speakers finish at 9pm, we'll carry on the chatter with informal networking until 9.45pm.
You can even have one to one networking inside a GIANT Box Brownie! This funky feature at Desklodge is a hat tip to the history and heritage that Kodak have in Hemel Hempstead.
Aarti Paarmar of AP Brand Communications
• Branding & purposeful Graphic design.
• Qualified personal performance coach, which helps in helping my clients to to gain clarity on what they want to achieve realistically with their business brand
• Ran a creative agency in Malaysia for 10 years. Went out there at the age of 23, thinking i'll be there for 6mths to a year. An opportunity came got offered to me to partner with local businesses (although I had no clue about running a business, I did take the offer. The experience and exposure taught me a lot personally and commercially. Managed projects for bluechip clients, public listed companies, start-ups and SME's. Moved back 6 years ago. With the brand, design and marketing experience gained in KL, I applied it to our family business in Harpenden. Resulting in increased sales, brand awareness, and increased footfall. That business got bought over,. That's when I decided to branch out by myself as AP Brand Communications bringing varied skill sets I had learnt over time to small businesses, and fill fulfilled in doing so.
• Every happy client is a success for me in business, be it them feeling connected with their business, increase of sales, raising there brand awareness, or proud of their brand identity.
• Selected to sit on the board for STANTA - St Albans Enterprise Agency (also rebranded them after 29 years) • Finalist for Best Business Women awards 2016 for Best Business Services...proud moment to even be recognised.
Our speakers will be filmed during the event, if you do not wish to be on camera, please let us know and we will seat you accordingly. For those who wish to be filmed, you are also welcome to be interviewed and filmed during the breaks, which we will share on social media to help promote your business. Please let us know if you'd like to be interviewed.