Actions and Detail Panel
Business training: How to work effectively with bloggers to promote your bu...
Tue 4 April 2017, 18:00 – 20:00 BST
This training event is aimed at small businesses and marketing professionals who want to understand how to work effectively with bloggers to effectively promote their business or clients. The event will also be of interest to bloggers who want to work more closely with local businesses.
About the speaker
- Heather is a professional travel blogger at Heather on her travels, where she has worked with numerous leading travel brands and destinations over the last 9 years.
- Heather is the founder of Bristol Bloggers and Influencers, a community of 170+ bloggers and digital influencers in Bristol and has organised a number of successful blogger events for the group, as well as running their Twitter and Instagram channels.
- Heather is the co-founder of Travelator Media, a collective of leading UK travel bloggers, where she has manages blogger campaigns with leading travel brands such as Tourism Spain, Destination Canada and Citalia.
- Heather is co-founder of the Bristol Travel Massive group, which organises networking events for travel professionals in Bristol
- Heather is a speaker and consultant on topics related to blogging and social media.
What the talk will cover
- Why you should consider working with bloggers
- Practical tips on finding bloggers to work with
- How to assess whether a blogger is right to work with your business
- Why you should look beyond the traffic numbers and social media stats
- How to work with different levels of blogger from the up-and-coming to the pro-blogger
- How to manage the risk of negative coverage
- How to get the best from a blogger engagement
- How to build beneficial long term relationships with bloggers
Who is this talk for?
- Local businesses who are interested in working with bloggers to promote their business
- Marketing and PR professionals who want to understand how best work with bloggers to promote their clients.
- Bloggers who are interested in working more closely with local businesses
Format of the session
- 6pm arrive and time for a drink and networking before the talk starts
- 6.30-7.30pm Presentation with time for questions at the end
- 7.30-8pm Drinks and networking with time to speak to Heather after the talk
- 8pm Our session ends but you are welcome to stay longer for a drink or to network with other attendees. Heather will stay as long as required to answer any questions you may have.
- Drinks are available to purchase from the Square Club Bar and food from the Square Kitchen in the Berkeley Square Hotel
About the Venue
- The Square Club is a private member's club for the film, media and creative industries situated within the Berkeley Square Hotel, Clifton
- Our event will be held in the Lower Deck cocktail bar which you can access through Berkeley Square Hotel
By Car - Meter parking is available in Berkeley Square and on nearby streets. The nearest multi-story car park is the West End Car Park accessed via Berkeley Place which is a 5 nimute walk from the venue.
By Train - The closest station is Bristol Temple Meads. The venue is a 30 minute walk or 15-20 minute car/ bus ride from the station. Several buses run from Temple Meads Station to the top of Park Street.
By Bus - There are numerous buses that pass up and down Park Street - you should alight at the top of Park Street or on the Triangle.
About Bristol Bloggers and Influencers
This talk is organised by Heather Cowper for Bristol Bloggers and Influencer's network. We are a community of bloggers and digital influencers based in or around Bristol for socialising, networking and connection with local brands and businesses. Heather can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To keep the price as low as possible, we are unable to offer refunds once the ticket has been registered.
- However, your ticket may be transferred to another attendee. If you have any difficulty transferring your ticket please contact Heather Cowper at email@example.com
- Even if you register but are unable to attend, you will be e-mailed the slides of Heather's presentation