Actions and Detail Panel
Business Water Footprint - 14th Edition - in English
Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 29 Jun 2017, 18:00 CEST
BUSINESS WATER FOOTPRINT: Assessment and reporting in accordance with the new international standard ISO 14046:2014
- 14th Edition: TRAINING COURSE - MADRID - IN ENGLISH - with certificate
Water is a scarce resource, essential for life and for business. It is also a strategic asset and represents risks. Therefore it is necessary to measure, analyze and manage its impacts. Water Footprint Assessment is the emerging tool to properly assess water related impacts and risks.
ISO 14046:2014 - Environmental Management - Water Footprint - Principles, Requirements and Guidelines is the new global tool to implement water footprint assessment based on life cycle assessment and to report its findings. Read our article on ISO Focus, the ISO official magazine.
OBJECTIVES: To learn the definitions, principles, requirements and guidelines of the standard to a level sufficient to implement and communicate water footprint assessments in accordance with ISO 14046:2014.
FORMAT: Classroom training with delegates requested to actively engage in discussions, tests and exercises
AUDIENCE: Directors / Managers / Heads of Departments responsible for sustainability, environment and / or water issues.
PRICE: from 390 EUR (see Notes below)
DATE: 28-29 June
REGISTRATION: by 26 June
- Water as a strategic asset and risks - The Sustainable Development Goals - SDG6 - Test 0: Calibrating pre-course knowledge
- Water footprint, water footprint assessment and the existing different methodologies
- Water footprint practical tools: WBCSD Global Water Tool, WRI Aqueduct and others
- Introduction to Life Cycle Assessment (ISO 14044) - Test 1
- ISO 14046: Overview, Benefits and Limitations
- ISO 14046: Definitions - Test 2
- ISO 14046: Principles - Test 3
- ISO 14046: Water footprint assessment - Test 4 - Practical Exercise 1
- ISO 14046: Reporting - Test 5 - Practical Exercise 2
- ISO 14046: Critical review - Test 6 - Practical Exercise 3
- Verification of a water footprint assessment against the ISO 14046 standard
- Final Exam
- Certificate of Approval: attendance >75% and final grade >80% (60% tests and 40% final exam)
- Certificate of Attendance: attendance >75%.
- Reduced price applicable to academics, charities, unemployed, startups and SMEs. Proof of status to be provided.
- Early-bird price applicable for bookings and payments made two weeks or more before the start of the course. Early-bird discount will be applied at payment stage.
- Early-bird/reduced price seats limited to 5 per category.
- Training course final confirmation subject to a minimum number of confirmed delegates.
- VAT (IVA) and administrative fees not included in the prices above