Actions and Detail Panel
Busting the Myth of Modern Member Engagement
Thu 11 May 2017, 08:30 – 11:00 BST
Practical help on delivering successful, integrated digital services to your members
Expectations from members have increased dramatically in recent years, putting pressure on Membership Bodies for personalised content, more online self-service and mobile access.
The benefits of modern member engagement systems are clear:
- Improved relevance to members, increasing retention and revenue
- Improved understanding of member needs, leading to targeted services, cross-sell and up-sell
- Streamlined services, saving time and money
- Improved flexibility to bring new offerings to market
- Improved business insight, allowing proper strategic management
The challenge is that many membership bodies are working with systems that are not ‘joined up’, which create barriers to staying competitive and they don't want to incur 'shy-high' costs to change this.
As independent consultants, many organisations are asking Hart Square…
What does modern member engagement look like? What should I be aiming for?
Do I upgrade my current systems or replace them?
What about integrating my CRM, website and campaign email systems?
What is the rest of the sector doing?
This workshop will examine the questions above, and allow you to hear from other organisations who are addressing the challenge.
At this important event, Hart Square will help facilitate the discussion and derive some answers.
Breakfast meeting: 8:00 – 11:00 Details TBC