Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, June 2, 2017, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM BST
Buttons that sizzle
People buy for two reasons. The rational reason and the real reason. That's the hot button. Everyone has hot buttons. Finding them uncovers the hidden secret of sales success. Pushing the right one is an action cue that triggers a response and can lead to the jackpot in the sales funnel. These tender spots ooze an emotional pull that makes the earth move. A total turn-on that turns prospects into clients and customers into raving fans by delivering the solution to a problem or a tonic for the pain.
Book June's lunch and connect with a tribe where everyone has their finger on the button.
#firstfriday format : Sit down & move around
Dress code : A button-up or button-down shirt. Dress it up with a voluminous skirt & peticoat. Dress it down with jeans. Wear it back to front. With a button-fronted skirt. Maxi. Midi or mini - in your fave fabric. Or frogmarch into lunch in a hot-ticket ankle or mid-thigh-military-style-jacket, adorned with burnished buttons.
The Big Question : What are the hot buttons your business presses for your customers or clients?
12:30 - 13:00 : Mix & mingle at the bar
13:00 - 13:30 : Brainstorm 'The Big Question' over starters
13:30 - 13:45 : First move round
13:45 - 14:15 : Share your 'Wish of the Month' over the main course
14:15 - 14:30 : Second move round
14:30 - 15:00 : Book 1-2-1s for the month ahead & share the best bits of the previous month
15:00 - 15:30 : #TVMs & #gwennie award
Who can attend?
Members of Sister Snog only. Sisters-in-Waiting. Sisters. Big Sisters. Really Big Sisters. Or Body Doubles if you're a Kitten Heel Sister and you're double booked.
- Bookings for this event close 12:30pm Friday 26th May 2017.
- Guest list & menu pre-order sent out on Friday 26th May 2017.
- Menu choices sent back to #snogtowers by 10:00am Tuesday 30th May 2017.
- Any menu choices not received will automatically be served the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Seating requests to be submitted by email to email@example.com by 10:00am Tuesday 30th May 2017.
KILLER HEEL MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION POLICY : SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CANCEL AN EVENT BOOKING. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG. OTHERWISE AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE EVENT WILL BE ISSUED.
KITTEN HEEL MEMBERSHIP
REFUND POLICY: PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AND CONFIRM THE BOOKING. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SISTER SNOG DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MAY SEND A SUBSTITUTE I.E. ANOTHER SISTER OR THEIR BODY DOUBLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CARRY A BOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EVENT. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO email@example.com AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG.
Interested in discovering more about Sister Snog?
1. Visit www.sistersnog.com to get the full scoop.
2. Call #snogtowers on 07714 218699 and ask for Hela or Annie. The Yin & Yang of Sister Snog.
3. Click to send an email with your phone number & someone from Snog Towers will call you.
4. Follow #snogtowers on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
5. Become a fan on Facebook.