Actions and Detail Panel
Buy-to-Let Roadshow 2017: Crewe
Tue 18 April 2017, 09:00 – 14:00 BST
The Buy-to-Let Roadshow:
Meet 7 specialists.
Over 4 days.
Earn 3 CPD hours.
Free to attend!
Financial Reporter brings you the Buy-to-Let Roadshow, a series of events held at venues across the UK which aim to bring you, the intermediary, a better understanding of buy-to-let in order to boost your offering to your clients.
Over 4 days and at 4 venues across the country, the Roadshow will feature knowledgeable industry speakers and will cover a range of topics related to buy-to-let, including available products, regulatory issues and more. This will enable you to offer a comprehensive and informed service to your customers as well as earning you CPD hours.
The Buy-to-Let Roadshow has been designed to bring specialists and providers face-to-face with intermediaries across the country to share new products, explore challenges and opportunities in your sector, and spend valuable time discussing the changes to the buy-to-let sector.
Meet the specialists
The Buy-to-Let Roadshow brings you face-to-face with some of the biggest specialists in the industry – giving you valuable time to learn how to improve your proposition for clients.
- Castle Trust
- Connect for Intermediaries
- IFA Conveyancing
- MT Finance
- One Savings Bank
Why should I attend?
We know that the financial services industry is constantly changing and the best brokers are those that offer a full range of funding solutions for their clients.
- Ensure you have the most up-to-date, relevant information about buy-to-let
- Give you a better understanding of the products and services available
- Enhance the service you can give your customers
- Boost your professional development with CPD hours
- Allow you to network with your peers as well as specialists and other buy-to-let experts
- Take place across the UK; so there's no need to miss out - and free of charge
For further information, please visit our website at http://www.btlroadshow.co.uk/