Attend the BVRLA's Annual Industry Conference with key themes below:
- Transport, Energy and Emissions - what's the impact for vehicle rental and leasing if the industry moves to a cleaner, non-carbon-based energy environment? Have we reached an ultra-low emission vehicle tipping point? Is air quality the Government's main focus? If the power train mix is changing, what does this mean for residual values?
- The Economy - what has the Conservative Government's first six months taught us about its tax spending priorities? What are the prospects for interest rate rises? What is happening to business and consumer confidence?
- BVRLA Update - what does the latest BVRLA data and insight tell us about the shape and health of our industry? What will be the areas of focus for BVRLA in 2016?
- Mobility Trends - we examine the key trends in urban and fleet mobility. How is the rental and leasing sector positioned to take advantage of technology and use it to develop innovative new business models?
- Break-Out Sessions - delegates will have around 90 minutes participating in one of our essential break-out sessions, which will explore the most pressing operational and regulatory issues.
When & Where
The National Motorcycle Museum
(Near Birmingham Airport)
B92 0EJ Solihull
The BVRLA organises a diverse range of events for key decision-makers in the fleet rental and leasing industry. From updates on market news and legal developments at our forums and seminars, to socialising at our golf day and prestigious annual dinner, we are active and accessible throughout the year.