- To enable participants to obtain information about the C-Card Scheme, and to provide role clarification and sexual health information to enable them to successfully implement the C-Card scheme in their location.
- Those who already do face-to-face work with young people and wish to register young people onto the C-Card scheme.
- To have the confidence and skill to successfully register young people onto the C-Card scheme.
- Raise awareness of some of the complex issues that young people may have with regards to their sexual health
- Increase knowledge of specialist sexual health services, and be able to signpost young people to them