C2 (previously SG2)
Saturday 11th February, 1.30pm-4.30pm at St Mary, Putney
Trainer: DSA, with voluntary trainers
- Clergy who have attended diocesan training for incumbents/priests in charge
- PSOs, Churchwardens and other church officers who have attended SG1
- SPAs, Readers, self-supporting ministers and those holding Permission to Officiate
- Describe the hallmarks of healthy parish practice
- List key statutory sector partners and know how to contact those relevant to your current work
- Name diocesan partners, including the Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser or equivalent
- Describe diocesan safeguarding processes for responding to serious safeguarding situations, including responding to victims and survivors and referral to other agencies; managing posers of risk and review of safer working practices
- Demonstrate the accurate recording and safe storage of safeguarding information
- Undertake an annual audit and review of parish safer working practices
- Relate the requirements of safeguarding to the core duties of their role/office/post.
Please note: if you don't cancel without informing us in advance we may charge a non-attendance fee of £10.