Thursday, 12 January 2012 from 18:00 to 21:00 (GMT)
After a very successful Collabor8 4 Change at BETT 2011 (see here for some of the feedback we received), and in November (see here for feedback received) we're running another one at BETT -- 12th January from 6pm to 9pm to be precise.
Like the last one, Collabor8 4 Change is free to attend!
The format is easy to understand:
There will be a choice of up to 75 discussion topics in theory -- although some people may wish to run their discussion more than once. For that reason, if you're considering running a table session, get in quick! Table sessions should show examples of ICT used to develop classroom practice from a leadership perspective. Some of the topics covered in past events, to give you an idea, were:
- Moving your primary school to the clouds
- Digital leaders
- Interactive ICT and reading
- ICT and dyslexia
- ICT to support Student Voice
- Getting them thinking - easy ideas that engage all learners
- Does technical change create barriers to adoption?
You can see more by scrolling down this page until you reach the Free Tables section. If you'd like to run a session and you're in any doubt whatsoever about whether your topic would be acceptable, click on "Host" at the top of this page, and fire off an enquiry by email.
Would you like to host a table session? Because the theme of this "unconference" is collaboration, you will not be expected to talk for 20 minutes, but to introduce the theme, say a few points, and let the dicussion flow, with a wrap-up at the end.
To host a table session, register for a ticket and complete the relevant sections of the form.
In order to attend the event, you must have a ticket. If you are not successful in obtaining a ticket, do not despair: your name will be put on a waiting list, and you will be emailed if a ticket becomes available.
By registering for a ticket, you agree to allow the C84C organisers to contact you about this event of future events. Don't worry: we're not going to bombard you with spam.
Please tell people about this event! The hashtag for Twitter is #C84C; the tag for Technorati is C84C.
You can also keep up to date with what we're doing by subscribing to our RSS feed.
7 things you can do right now
- Register. How about putting yourself forward to host table session and/or give a 10 minute talk? We will also need people to help out on the night, in all sorts of ways, so you could put yourself down for that as well. Sponsoring is very much needed because this event is free. So, if you are interested in being a sponsor, indicate that when you register. You can register in all of these capacities -- or, of course, simply as a delegate.
- Tell people about the event.
- Join our Linkedin group.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Tweet about it. (#C84C).
- Blog about it. (C84C).
- Subscribe to our RSS feed.