The Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) prepares learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
Upon achievement of this qualification it is intended that learners will be able to enter the workforce as Early Years Educators.
The units around four themes:
• Theme 1: Health and well-being
• Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks 00and professional practice
• Theme 3: Play, development and 00learning for school readiness
• Theme 4: Professional development
Learners must achieve:
• 23 mandatory units
• Guided Learning: 486 (hours)
• Total Qualification Time: 610 (hours)
To gain this qualification the learner will need to:
• Pass all units
• Complete longitudinal study
• Show competence in a real work environment
Upon achievement of this qualification learners will gain their licence to practise and it is intended that learners will be able to enter the workforce as Early Years Educators.
Learners can progress into various job roles in the statutory, voluntary or private sectors such as:
• Assistant in Children's Centres
• Practitioner in nursery schools
• Practitioner in reception classes in primary schools
• Pre-school worker
Registration is Free. Cost £1,500 visit our website if you require to pay by instalments.