Actions and Detail Panel
Thu 23 November 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
This unrivalled system combines highly aesthetic quality with exceptional user-friendliness. Unlike any other CAD/CAM material, IPS e.max CAD covers a comprehensive spectrum of indications.
During this course you will cover planning, shade selection & intra oral situations are replicated with the IPS Natural Die material and are shown to demonstrate the communication required for successful all-ceramics where the underlying situation is not ideal.
Provided with the IPS e.max CAD overview, participants will be guided through and characterise their own IPS e.max CAD restorations using a formula which can be adapted to suit the aesthetics required for each case. This advanced material delivers higher strength and highly aesthetic results easily.
Cementation with aesthetic adhesive systems, adhesive systems and self-adhesive/conventional cementation is explored given the clinicians’ choice based on having to cement high/low strength all-ceramic, the latest bonding protocol is taught with the Abutment Solutions module.
- Learn about the IPS e.max CAD material, indications and processing
- Understand the different translucencies available, know their benefits and limitations
- Learn effective communication skills given a non-ideal situation whether the case is direct or an indirect all-ceramic restorative
- Understand how fine finishing can enhance the life like aesthetics of the chair side all-ceramic Learn how to change monochromatic all-ceramic blocks into a more natural aesthetic restoration
- Using the Monolithic solutions module to enhance and finish permanent bridge restorations
- Understand the protocols for the fabrication of the abutment solutions, characterise and bond the components using a co-ordinated approach.
- Understand the difference between low strength and high strength all-ceramic chair side options
- Having learnt those differences between low/high strength being able to select the appropriate cementation method