Cafe Style Certified Facilitation One-Day Event gives today’s learning, development, HR/OD and talent practitioners the understanding, knowledge, skills and tools to transform the thinking and behavior of groups and individuals in line with the speed of technology change. This event can be put towards our Cafe Style Accreditation Programs.
This program is for you if you are a:
- Learning and development practitioner
- HR, OD or talent practitioner
- Leader of people
The program will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Understand Cafe Style play and experiential methodology and how to apply it
- Have an overview on designing micro-workshops and Pop-Up Learning Cafes
- Understand your impact as a facilitator/leader through increased self-awareness
- Maximize the learning reflection post play
- Learn to facilitate Cafe Style learning activities
Become part of a learning and change revolution…
The effects of time deficiency and a need for a more creative approach and outcome to learning has driven the development of Café Style EPIC Methodology. This is a methodology that enables any-size interventions. This means from bite-size to full experiential learning and change programs. The exploratory nature of the method enables facilitators to individualize learning outcomes and work against the exact requirements of groups taking part, all without the need for any core design, just choose the right micro-learning capsules, put them together and play.
Who can become a Café Style Facilitator?
In principle, anyone can learn Café Style facilitation, as you don’t need to be a subject matter expert to play out the capsules and get the learning outcomes they are designed to achieve, however, most of the attendees are change champions, L&D, OD, HR professionals and leaders. The key attributes required are having an open mind and a playful approach to learning, possessing a positive nature, celebrating differences in people and a passion for transformation and change.
Cafe Style Accredited Facilitation Programs
This Cafe Style Certified Facilitation Event is the facilitation element of the Cafe Style Facilitation Accreditation Program, which has three levels:
- Level One – Cafe Style Accredited Change Champion and Facilitation Program
- Level Two – Cafe Style Advanced Accredited Facilitation Program
- Level Three – Cafe Style Master Accredited Facilitation Program
See more information, or see more information at Learning more