Clear your calendar and don't miss your chance to see the very best services & technologies that are available within the Call Centre industry.
We have hand-picked the companies that we believe are at the forefront when it comes to delivering an affordable and improved experience for both your customers and employees.
All Meals Provided - Easy Parking - Guest Speaker - Free Entertainment - Free Bar*
Unrivalled Networking Opportunities - Free WiFi - Evening Entertainment with Free Drinks - Rooms Available - Access to all Presentation Material - x4 Silverstone Driving Experience Tickets to be won - Charity Auction for Rainbow Trust
Absolutely No Hidden Costs
Early bird tickets available until 31st January 2017 after that there is a £160 reservation deposit - (this is returned in full 3-5 days after you have attended the event).
We only have limited spaces left available.
We run a strict 'no selling, no pressure' event that has been arranged purely to showcase the very best Call Centre Solutions on the market. The Call Centre Apex 2017 aims to keep you and your business at the cutting edge within the sector and leave you with everything you need to stay there.
There are many Business Events I could attend, why this one? You will one of just 20 VIP’s at the event and able to enjoy:
- A chance to see the most up to date Call Centre Technology, Systems and Services
- Unrivalled networking opportunities
- Four Silverstone Audi R8 Experiences to be given out at the event
- A professional ‘no pressure, no selling’ environment
- Free Parking
- Free Meals throughout the day
- Free Accommodation - if required
- Free Presentation Material
- Free event!
What kind of services can I expect to see at the Apex? There will only be one type of each service provider. The great thing about this is that no two presentations will be the same or even similar. At the event you can expect to see:
- Modern Dialer Technology
- Cutting edge Customer Experience software
- New Cloud Technologies
- Advanced yet affordable hardware options
- Regulatory-based essentials like PCI solutions and Compliance tools,
- Employee welfare programs,
- Exciting new gamification systems that help boost productivity and much more!
Is there any criteria to attend the event?
We do ask that a company decision maker (such as an Owner, Call Centre Manager, Operations Manager, etc.…) attends the event. We operate a strict ‘no-selling’ policy but we do encourage setting follow-up meetings for the displays you are interested in. We also ask that your Contact Centre be upward of (or near) 100 employees. We will be running a separate and more tailored event for SME Call Centres in the future.
How do I arrange accommodation?
Simply contact me in advance (the more notice the better) and I will personally arrange this for you.